Thursday 6 November 2014

Oh Captain, My Captain - Part One The Darkness - New Collection

Hello, everybody, here is my brand new collection!

This is a two-part project, dedicated to the late actor and comedian Robin Williams.

I'm sure you have all seen the film "Dead poets' society" and you all know the quote "Oh captain, my captain".

Part One of this project is called The Darkness, as a symbol for the "quiet side", for sadness, depression, darkness and pain of the heart.

Part Two will be called Hope and Light and will be optimistic, soft and beautiful in a very warm and light way.

This full kit is jam-packed with 10 fabulous soft-patterned background papers and over 60 gorgeous and unique elements.

Let me show you the previews.



There is a set of 4 fantastic ready-made cluster frames to help you create some amazing layouts without much effort!


My CT ladies have outdone themselves and have come up with two sets of beautiful and unique quickpages.



I also created a set of word art for your exclusive pleasure!


As always, you can save 60% if you get the bundle!




** available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio **

** available at Digidesignresort **

And now, let me show you some inspiration from me and my CT ladies, to help you see how beautiful and versatile the kit is.

Photo by Anarud

Photo by Chaos Lounge

Photo by Nelli Hoss Photography

Photo by Laura Ferreira









Photo by Iga Logan


Photo by Alena Balabanova

Photo by Dan C.



Here are the amazing pages created by my wonderfully talented CT ladies.

by Jacqueline

by lauser1

by Irenchen

by Annliz

by Anny-Libelle

by zaza09

by Chaos Lounge

by Yara
 
by Bessychou

by Crystal1972

by BiankaS

by bryanna
 
by chelisa
 
 by dodiegonzales
  
by Kamá

by janik

by kastagnette

by Traumelfe
 by patriciaj

by Rollinchen

by Twin_Kati

by Twin_Tina

by Chris

I hope you like it. Happy shopping and look out for Part Two, which will be released soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous and already in my cart at The Studio! Can't wait to see part two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy scrapping with it!

    ReplyDelete